Welcome to the Murray Snell WS website (“Site”). Murray Snell WS is a trading name of Murray Snell LLP. Murray Snell LLP is a limited liability partnership, registered in Scotland (registered number SO301755) and having our registered office at 40 North Castle Street, Edinburgh EH2 3BN. Under the Data protection laws we are data controllers and as such are obliged to confirm to you our responsibilities when processing your personal data.
Please review the Terms and Policy which apply to the use of our Site by you. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms you must not use this Site. Although you may “bookmark” a portion of this Site and thereby bypass this page, your use of this Site still binds you to the Terms.
Terms and Conditions for use of the Site
Accuracy of information
We take reasonable steps to ensure all information on our Site is accurate at the time when posted but we do not warrant that the information on the Site is accurate and up to date and do not accept any liability for any reliance on the information on our Site.
Restrictions on Use of our Site
- Our Site contains copyright material, trade names, trade dress and domain names and other intellectual property and proprietary information such as text, software, photos, images and graphics. Murray Snell LLP or our licensors own the entire content of the Site and it is protected by copyright law including the database right in the selection, co-ordination, arrangement and modification of the content.
- You may read, print and download information from our Site for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not use it for commercial purposes or copy it for any other purposes. No right, title or interest in any downloaded/copied materials or software is transferred to you because of any such activity. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derived works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the content of the Site or any related software.
- The Site content is protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by Murray Snell LLP. This Site and all its contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for personal use only.
- If we use a link to another website, this means you are leaving our Site and we do not have any responsibility and do not give any warranties with regard to any other website.
- All information on our Site is provided free of charge and we do not accept any liability for the information.
What is Personal Data?
The Data protection laws state that ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information
What Personal Data Do We Collect form our Site users?
Murray Snell WS provides the materials on this Site without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. Murray Snell WS disclaims any duty to update or revise the materials on this Site, although Murray Snell WS may modify the materials at any time without notice. By your use of this Site, you acknowledge that your use is at your sole risk and that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Site. You further acknowledge that Murray Snell WS shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Site.
Unless otherwise specified, this Site and the contents thereof are displayed solely for promoting Murray Snell WS services. This Site is controlled and operated by Murray Snell LLP.
User feedback policy and other submissions
All comments, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Murray Snell WS on or via this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the “Comments”) are property of Murray Snell WS. Communication, submission or offering of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Murray Snell WS of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Murray Snell WS will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Murray Snell WS is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Cookies used by our Site are:
We use Google Analytics which is a web analytics service provided by Google and helps track pages which are accessed. The cookies used by Google Analytics do not contain any personally identifiable information, but it does use your device’s IP address to determine from where in the world you are accessing the Site and to track the pages you visit within the Site. Google stores the information collected by the cookies on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer its information to third parties who are required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Read about Google Analytics policy here.
Third Party cookies:
Privacy and Security
There is no personally identifiable information which constitutes personal data in our cookies. Cookies are not viruses and they cannot harm your device.
If you do not want to accept cookies from our Site you can configure your web browser to not accept them. Please refer to your web browser’s operating instructions for how to do this. This Site can be used with no loss of functionality if the Google Analytics cookies are disabled from the web browser.
You can find general information about cookies and the EU Cookie Law here: