Under Offer 59, GF, Dudley Crescent, Trinity, Edinburgh EH6 4QL
Lovely one bedroom, ground floor flat set within a stunning Victorian terrace in the desirable residential area of Trinity. The property has attractive period features and boasts spacious accommodation, opening out onto a lovely, private rear garden.
- South-Facing Ground Floor Flat in Victorian Sandstone Terrace
- Entrance Hall with Large Under-Stairs Cupboard
- Sunny Bay-Fronted Sitting Room with Gas Fire
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room with Study Area
- Good-Sized Double Bedroom with Direct Access to Garden
- Fully Tiled Shower Room
- Private Rear Garden with Shed and Mature Shrubs and Plants
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Ornate Plasterwork and Marble Fireplace
- Backs onto North Edinburgh Cycle Network
Dudley Crescent is a quiet, residential street in a group of attractive homes in the popular 'Dudleys', in the north of Edinburgh. The property is well located in a vibrant area, with a mix of style of properties and traditional residential streets. Only a short distance away, are the chic bars and restaurants of Commercial Street and The Shore and a comfortable walk away is Newhaven Harbour with its waterside cafes and restaurants. A good selection of shops, cafes and leisure facilities are available in Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre and an Asda Superstore and Tesco are close by. For those seeking some peace and quiet in the city, the beautiful open spaces of Victoria Park are just moments away as well as The Water Of Leith Walkway. For the cyclist, the North Edinburgh Cycle Network offers an array of tree-lined paths for traffic free routes throughout North Edinburgh. Access to the City Centre is made particularly easy with regular bus services running from Ferry Road and Commercial Street and for the motorist, excellent road links provide easy access to the City Bypass, Edinburgh International Airport and central Scotland's motorway network.
By Appointment Only Telephone Murray Snell LLP on 0131 253 2850